Program & Application FAQs
CleanBC Better Homes Program Eligibility FAQs
- What is the CleanBC Better Homes and Better Buildings northern top-up offer?
- What do the CleanBC Better Homes and Home Renovation Rebate Programs define as my Primary Heating System?
- How do I know if my home is substantially reconstructed?
- What does Minimum Electricity Consumption mean?
CleanBC Better Homes Program Application FAQs
- What are the documentation requirements for the CleanBC Better Homes and Home Renovation Rebate Program?
- What do I do if I’m having issues with the online application form?
- Can I submit a bulk application for multiple homes in a large renovation project?
- How long will it take to receive my rebate from the CleanBC Better Homes and Home Renovation Rebate Program?
CleanBC Income Qualified Program FAQs
- How do I get started?
- How do I pre-register?
- How much of my project cost will the rebate cover?
- I am a tenant and do not own my home, am I eligible?
CleanBC Low Interest Financing Program FAQs
- How can I apply for low-interest financing?
- Which costs does the Low-Interest Financing Program cover?
- How can I get approved for financing?
- Can Energy Coaches verify if I am eligible for financing?
Canada Greener Homes Program
- I have questions about these FAQs, who do I contact?
- What is the Canada Greener Homes Grant?
- How do I participate in the federal Canada Greener Homes Program?
- Can I access both the Canada Greener Homes Grant and the CleanBC Better Homes and Home Renovation Rebate Programs?
General Rebate Questions
- What is my climate zone?
- What are municipal utility providers?
- I live in an apartment/condo and would like to do some energy efficiency upgrades. Are there any rebates available to me?
- What rebates are available for new homes and how do I access them?
Group Purchase Rebate Program
- What is the Group Purchase Rebate?
- How can I maximize my Group Purchase Rebate amount?
- Where can I find more information about the GPR Program?
- What if my GPR Code has expired?