Vancity Post-Upgrade EnerGuide Home Evaluation Rebate
Vancity Credit Union is offering a $250 rebate to its members who complete a post-upgrade EnerGuide home evaluation.
Who can apply
Vancity members whose home is in B.C.
Funding provided by
Vancity Credit Union
Complete a post-upgrade EnerGuide Home Evaluation
Your post-upgrade home evaluation must be completed after September 1, 2020.
Requirements for the home
You must live in an eligible home:
- You must be a member of Vancity in good standing at the time your pre-upgrade EnerGuide home evaluation is completed.
- Your home must be in British Columbia.
- Your home must be eligible for an EnerGuide home evaluation.
Requirements for the evaluation
Your evaluation must:
- Your post-upgrade home evaluation must be completed after September 1, 2020.
- You must complete a post-upgrade EnerGuide home evaluation with a NRCan-certified energy advisor.
- You do not need to complete any upgrades to be eligible for this rebate.
- The total rebate payable by Vancity for pre-upgrade and post-upgrade EnerGuide home evaluations is $400 per household.
- Subject to available funds. This offer may be changed, extended, or withdrawn at any time without notice.
How to apply
Before you begin
- Complete a post-upgrade EnerGuide home evaluation with a NRCan-certified energy advisor. You do not need to complete any upgrades to be eligible for this rebate.
- Contact an account manager at your Vancity branch or our Member Services Centre. They will ask you to submit a copy of your Renovation Upgrade Report. If approved, your rebate will then be deposited into your Vancity account. Find your branch here.
a Vancity member applying for the post-upgrade EnerGuide home evaluation rebateContact an account manager
Who to contact
Questions about the rebate?
Contact an Energy Coach to get clarification or help with understanding this rebate.
Questions about your application?
FAQs and more
Learn about EnerGuide Home Evaluations
Get help from professionals
Finding the right energy advisor is key to having a successful home energy retrofit.Find a program qualified energy advisor