Regional District of Central Kootenay (RDCK) Regional Energy Efficiency Program
The Regional District of Central Kootenay is offering rebates and support through the Regional Energy Efficiency Program.
Who can apply
You must be a resident within the Regional District of Central Kootenay
Funding provided by
The Regional District of Central Kootenay
Reduced cost pre-upgrade EnerGuide home evaluation
Program support including:
- Information on current upgrade options, technologies, energy advisors, contractors, rebates, incentives and low-interest financing
- Help understanding how the rebate programs interact together and deciding what the best options are for your unique situation
- You must be a resident within the Regional District of Central Kootenay:
- Nelson, Castlegar, Creston, Nakusp, Salmo, Kaslo, New Denver, Slocan, and Silverton
- Electoral Areas A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, and K
How to apply
- Complete a registration form. The form can be found online.
- Once your registration has been received, you will be contacted to discuss the best options for your home.
Who to contact
Questions about the rebate?
Contact an Energy Coach to get clarification or help with understanding this rebate.
Questions about your application?
- RDCK Regional Energy Efficiency Program
FAQs and more
Learn about efficient homes
Find other incentives for your home upgrades.Rebate Search Tool