- Consistent comfort: Maintains more even temperatures throughout your home.
- Quiet comfort: Reduces unwanted outdoor noise.
- Save money: Reduced energy consumption results in lower utility bills.
- Climate friendly: Reduced heat loss means less energy needed to heat your home resulting in a smaller carbon footprint.
- Reduced maintenance costs and improved durability: Your home lasts longer due to reduced condensation. This helps to prevent rot, mold, and mildew.
Did you see a building science or energy efficiency term you did not understand? Check out our glossary.