The CleanBC Group Purchase Rebate is ending as of March 31, 2024.
- The last day to start a group is December 31, 2023. No new group codes will be issued after this date.
- Homeowners can join a group with an active code until March 31, 2024. Registrations received after this date will not be processed.
- Important: participants must register for the program before applying for rebates or they will not receive the rebate.
- Questions can be directed to the Group Purchase Rebate admin by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Heat Pump Group Purchase Rebate (GPR) rewards groups of homeowners working together to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by switching from an oil, natural gas, or propane heating system to an air source heat pump. Participants are encouraged to spread the word about their heat pump purchase group, as the larger each group becomes, the larger the rebate will be. The Group Purchase Rebate ranges from $200 per home, for a group of 2 homes up to a maximum of $500 for a group of 20 to 30 homes. The Group Purchase Rebate is additional to the individual air-source heat pump rebate available from CleanBC and any local government top-ups that may be available.
- Step 1: Obtain a GPR Code – Start a group or receive a GPR Code from someone else.
- Step 2: Register – Join the group by submitting the Group Purchase Rebate Registration form below. You must register before submitting a heat pump rebate application to access this offer.
- A home must be registered with a GPR Code to access the Group Purchase Rebate.
- To start a group, select “I am starting a new group” then complete the rest of the form. You will receive a GPR Code upon confirmation that you can share with others to grow the size of your group.
- To join a group, select “I am joining an existing group” and enter the GPR Code you’ve obtained from others in the field provided then complete the rest of the form.
- Step 3: Complete Upgrades – Have your contractor install your heat pump. Find contractors online at BetterHomesBC.ca/find-a-contractor.
- Step 4: Submit Application – Submit your heat pump application online. Include your GPR Code in the Promotional Code field when you apply. Submit your application before your GPR Code expires!