• Homeowners across Canada with a property in Canada that is eligible can register to participate in the Canada Greener Homes Grant. Homeowners will be required to provide documentation demonstrating that the property is their primary residence.
  • For Indigenous housing, Indigenous governments, organizations (e.g., band councils, land claim organizations), housing management bodies and other representative organizations / Indigenous service delivery organizations with formal partnerships with Indigenous governments or organizations are also eligible applicants.
  • These applicants may be eligible to register multiple homes, including homes that are not the owner’s primary residence.

Did you see a building science or energy efficiency term you did not understand? Check out our glossary.